Tuesday, May 31, 2005

coincidence inside a coincidence

1983

I was in a party in the “Rote Fabrik” an lakeside ex tram depo in Zurich, Nina Hagen was playing. A good acid was omnipresent at the time, it was like a blue drop inside a very small candy like pill... never seen that again...

At some stage all was a bit too much so I get to the lake to chill... this guy come soon after... looking as spaced out like me... I ask him... blue drop? Yes was his answer... we talk shit... until we decided that a dip on the lake was a good idea... it was spring... the lake was very cold... after we jump in we realize that... he was not coping.... I manage to get him and me out of the water... we where freaking out... party is over... we shivering badly... walk to the tram we say good bay... 2 month later I leave Europe...

1989

I’m in the “subte” (Buenos Aires underground train) just before rush-houron my way to a friend house where I stayed while in the city, quite a lot of people inside... this guy is next to me... we check each other out... do I know you? Heavy accent answer says... I think so... Yes! The red factory!... but... hei... what you doing here? Yea.... actually I need to get out in the next station... guau... me too!

We get out... so what you doing in argentina... this is bizarre! Yeahhh now that I think you mention you where from here... this is an amazing coincidence 14 million people live in BsAs...
Well... I’m studying Musicotheraphy (argentina has very good university in that field)... and now I’m going to study at friend house...
Really? I said... I’m going to a friend’s house whose flatmate studies musictheraphy... guau... fuck... we both where going to the same flat to see the 2 people that lived there... a coincidence inside a coincidence....

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?