Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Flight Sydney – Manila

2005

Lady in it 30s sits next to me, smiles, plane take off.... I’m reading... she starts writing in Armenian... very unique typography... guau...
-are you Armenian I ask...
yes... how you know?...
-well your writing... I lived there last year... never expected to find somebody on a flight to Manila from there... where from in Armenia are you?
Talin she said, do you know the city?...
-yes I went trough there a couple of times... and I know a girl named Talin as well...
What? Is her family name Gregorian?
-Yes, I said...
She worked with my husband she said, we are good friends...
-Guau... gee... this is a coincidence I meet her via a friend (Carlos from Mexico)... and got to knew her good because she lived in the next building with Amalia...
Yes... she said... I know Amalia as well... she sent me some pictures of her 35 b’day by mail, I have them on my laptpop...
-Really! I was at that party! I said...
let me see she said.... laptops open... picture folder.... Amalia... pictures... and yes... there I’m in one picture with other people... inside her computer...

Comments:
I am just wondereing are these stories real or are you a very good writer.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?